You can get affordable accidental death protection of up to $ 500,000. With multiple beneficiaries, you can enhance the benefit to meet the unique needs of your family.
• From 18 to 70 years old.
• Up to $ 500,000 in coverage.
• A face value level death benefit up to age 80 payable for an accidental death that occurs within 180 days of the accidental bodily injury.
• You can provide regular monthly income to help keep your family safe if an accident leaves you disabled and you are unable to earn an income.
AZ, FL, GA, IL, NV and TX
Understanding that a clause is each of the provisions that make up a contract and which cannot be modified or excluded; in life insurance we have the following:
• Common Carrier Accidental Death: This clause specifies that in the event that the insured dies in a public transport accident, while he is a passenger, the company will grant an additional nominal value to the beneficiaries ($ 100,000 – $ 200,000).
• Accelerated Death Benefit Rider: Chronic, Critical and Terminal Illness: This clause specifies that in the event that the insured is diagnosed with a chronic or terminal critical illness, the company will grant a percentage of the value for the who is insured, this in order to help the insured monetarily with the financial expenses of his illness.
Note: It should be clear that at no time and under no circumstances can the client exclude these clauses from the life insurance contract.
They are those clauses that can be added to life insurance, they are optional and generate additional value, in life insurance we have the following:
• Accidental Death Rider: This coverage specifies that in the event that the insured has a driving accident and dies, the insurance company gives the beneficiaries an additional nominal value to the beneficiaries, it can be from $ 100,000 up to $ 300,000, this depends on the initial nominal value for which the client was insured, the value of this coverage cannot be greater than the value of the insurance.
• Waiver of Premium: This coverage specifies that in the event that the insured has an accident while driving and does not die, but because of this he was left with a permanent disability which does not allow him to continue with his style of normal life, the insurance company will give you a face value of the value for which you were insured, this percentage of money depends on the qualification of your permanent disability.
• Children’s Term: This is an additional coverage for the insured’s children, it specifies that in the event that children have an accident or injury while performing their daily activities, the insurance company will award $ 20,000 for
the payment of the medical procedures to which the child must undergo.
Note: Additional coverages have an age limit of 55 years.